Selling Your Home
Selling your home is a decision not made lightly. Along with being one of your biggest assets, it is where memories have been made. Trust in IndySouth to guide you through this complex process. Our goal is to sell your home for the best price in the shortest amount of time.
Goals and Objectives Consultation The purpose of this in-home consultation is to create an open dialogue, provide critical information, and establish the details of your listing.
- List Price: Utilizing market analysis, subdivision/home values, and walk through appraisal, you will determine the starting list price of your home.
- Timeline: Based on the number of showings and the feedback they generate, you will approve any adjustments to your list price.
Marketing your Home Our objective is to present your home as favorably as possible by accentuating the positive aspects of your home. Through our comprehensive selling plan, your home will have exposure to a broad selling market.
- Internet exposure/Email distribution: Your listing is placed on the BLC®, to which all REALTORS® and public have access. As your listing matches a potential buyer’s criteria, an email is automatically generated to them containing your listing information.
- Showcasing: An essential part of marketing your home is adding photographs and descriptions of your home’s amenities to your listing.
- Fliers: A flier box will be placed in your yard next to the IndySouth for sale sign. For potential buyers that drive by your home, this will give them a quick snapshot of your listing.
- Showings (via Centralized Showings Service): We subscribe to this convenient and professional service that allows other REALTORS® to schedule showings of your home for potential buyers. Through this service, IndySouth is able to gather vital feedback regarding your listing.
- Open Houses: Most potential buyers will choose to schedule a private showing of your home; however, there may be situations when an open house can be effective.
Negotiating an Offer This is when having a knowledgeable REALTOR® becomes invaluable. The knowledge we have gained from experience and research gives you the upper-hand in making counter offers and accepting an offer.
Some of the most important terms of a real estate contract are:
- Purchase Price
- Closing Costs
- Settlement Charges
- Earnest Money
- Right of Inspection
Completing Your Sale Our dedication to service is most evident during the final process of your home selling experience. We pride ourselves on managing these numerous details with integrity and professionalism.
We coordinate with all parties on your behalf concerning the following:
- Inspections and action items needing to be addressed
- Scheduling of title work and closing date
- Reviewing/approving HUD-1 statement
- Utility transfers